Hi Christian.

That was the issue all right. Once I ran that command 'Team Foundation
Server' and 'Team Foundation Server (git)' appeared in the Repository Type
dropdown.

I am now having the issue where I am getting 'HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized'
when I try to hit Save, which is expected as I need to enter a
'Domain\Username' and 'Password' but there does not seem to be fields on
screen to enter them. Can this to be done via the command line also?

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards.

Cormick.