OK Ignore this as for some reason the username and password fields where
not visible the first time I tried it.

Thery are visible now and allow me to get past the unauthorized error.

Now all I need to do s figure out the correct url to type into the Path
field sa I kep getting 'A repository was not found at the specified path.'

Thanks again for all the help.

Cormick.