Hey everyone,

We've put out the second beta of Review Board 2.5. We're hoping to wrap
this release cycle up soon, get an RC out the door in the next two weeks
and then ship the final 2.5 release shortly after. We'd love your testing
to help make this happen.

You can read our announcement, complete with screenshots, here:

We also have an announcements mailing list available, for those not on it:

And as a reminder, we're posting the latest development news, feature
additions, design ideas, etc. over at the Review Board ChangeLog: