On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 1:30 PM Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com>

> Hey everyone,
> We've put out the second beta of Review Board 2.5. We're hoping to wrap
> this release cycle up soon, get an RC out the door in the next two weeks
> and then ship the final 2.5 release shortly after. We'd love your testing
> to help make this happen.
> You can read our announcement, complete with screenshots, here:
> https://www.reviewboard.org/news/2015/07/20/review-board-2-5-beta-2-out/
> We also have an announcements mailing list available, for those not on it:
> And as a reminder, we're posting the latest development news, feature
> additions, design ideas, etc. over at the Review Board ChangeLog:
> http://changelog.assembly.com/reviewboard
I've also created a new COPR repository for Fedora 21+ and RHEL/CentOS 7.
You can now download and install Review Board 2.5 beta 2 for evaluation on
those platforms. Browse to
https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/sgallagh/reviewboard2.5/ and install
the appropriate repository file into /etc/yum.repos.d, then do 'yum install
ReviewBoard'. If you already have Review Board on the target system, back
it up and then just do 'yum update ReviewBoard' (after having installed the
repo file, of course).

Yum may prompt you to accept the signing key for these new packages; that
key should be:
 f836 fa56 6e04 caa8 832f 6efd fa1d d63c 353c 6a28