Hi,

Looks like for whatever reason, your install pulled down an old version of
Djblets. It should have grabbed 0.9 beta 2, not beta 1.

The whole install process in your log looks questionable, though. It pulled
down the .tar.gz and not the .egg, which I'm surprised about. So, that's
also a problem. Review Board cannot be installed from a .tar.gz without a
bunch of extra packaging tools for the CSS/JavaScript also being installed.

What does `easy_install --version` say?