Ah, looks like the problem is due to the package name you used. You want
"ReviewBoard" (or "ReviewBoard==2.5b2") and not "ReviewBoard-2.5b2". The
latter isn't being found as a package name, and it's trying hard to fulfill
the request by finding a source tarball matching the name given as a last
resort.

If you hit further problems, it's also probably worth upgrading your
version to setuptools (18.0.1 is the latest), as a lot has changed
involving package versioning and location since 3.3.