Another bug noticed during index cron job execution with the beta2 2.5
release:

Output from command "/usr/bin/python" "/usr/local/bin/rb-site" manage
"/var/www/reviews.clearpathrobotics.com" update_index -- -a 1 ..

Indexing 11 users
Indexing 1 review requests
Exception TypeError: TypeError('isinstance() arg 2 must be a class,
type, or tuple of classes and types',) in <bound method
Signal._remove_receiver of <django.dispatch.dispatcher.Signal object
at 0x7f9b106be750>> ignored

Looks like index data was generated:

drwxr-xr-x 2 www-data www-data  4096 Jul 24 15:06 .
drwxr-xr-x 4 www-data www-data  4096 Jul 24 14:49 ..
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data  7598 Jul 24 15:06 _MAIN_2.toc
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 32089 Jul 24 15:06 MAIN_lus9ypwhsxh8aoou.seg
-rw-r--r-- 1 www-data www-data 16268 Jul 24 15:06 MAIN_rwa5uuswnd19j6kl.seg
-rwxr-xr-x 1 www-data www-data     0 Jul 24 15:06 MAIN_WRITELOCK

If you want logs let me know (do you want me to file in bug tracking
instead?)

I can also confirm same error with second cron job that cleans up old
sessions etc...

Output from command "/usr/bin/python" "/usr/local/bin/rb-site" manage
"/var/www/reviews.clearpathrobotics.com" clearsessions ..

Exception TypeError: TypeError('isinstance() arg 2 must be a class,
type, or tuple of classes and types',) in <bound method
Signal._remove_receiver of <django.dispatch.dispatcher.Signal object
at 0x7f8819587750>> ignored

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 11:39 AM, Greg Jacobs <gjac...@clearpathrobotics.com