That did the trick ( "ReviewBoard==2.5b2") ... so PEBKAC on my end. Thanks
all!

So I upgraded a test 2.5 beta1 system to beta2 by doing the following for
reference by others - you can give this blessing or scream that its a bad
idea:

sudo service apache2 stop
sudo easy_install \
    -f http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/2.5/ \
    -U ReviewBoard==2.5b2
sudo rb-site upgrade /var/www/your-existing-install-location

As far as output if anyone is curious...
------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
Upgrading Review Board from 2.5 beta 1 to 2.5 beta 2

*There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.There are unapplied evolutions
for reviews.Project signature has changed - an evolution is required*
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
Evolution successful.

Things seem to work fine, will continue to test on my end. Cheers.

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 4:43 PM, Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com