This looks like its an issue only when I have new files 'added' to the

I.E. Make some change but also add a new page, in tortoisesvn click to add
the file (from right click context menu) (in its 3 files for 1 page
and an update to the project file).
Create patch via context menu.
Try to use patch to create review.

Do I need to do something special with these patches now? About 1/3 of our
reviews include new files.

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit