Hi Joseph,

I know TortoiseSVN is popular, but they periodically make incompatible
changes to the way they make diffs. We do not officially support
TortoiseSVN and never have. Instead, we strongly encourage using RBTools,
as it ensures proper diffs and even works around issues caused by 'svn

Feel free to file a big on this anyway, along with a sample diff that's
failing to parse, and we'll see. We can't always support their changes,