I thought I did uninstall and reinstalll review board.

I dropped the old review board database
re-created it
set it to active
created and set the user/pass and its permissions

I uninstalled and reinstalled apache

sudo apt-get --purge remove apache2
apt-get remove apache2-common

sudo apt-get install apache2

Then I reran the install for review board again
sudo easy_install ReviewBoard

Deleted the old site folder under /var/www/tabcomreviewboard.com
ran the site install again

rb-site install /var/www/tabcomreviewboard.com

Set permissions
$ chown -R www-data /var/www/tabcomreviewboard.com/htdocs/media/uploaded
$ chown -R www-data /var/www/tabcomreviewboard.com/data

Finally, did the link for the config file:

$ cd /etc/apache2/sites-available
$ cp /var/www/tabcomreviewboard.com/conf/apache-wsgi.conf
$ cd ../sites-enabled
$ ln -s ../sites-available/tabcomreviewboard.com.conf .

At some point I didn't correct the path when linking and accidentally created 2
files with the default
reviews.example, but I deleted those 2 and re-followed the steps.

Is there any other packages I might have to udpate or should I reinstall
anything else?
Thanks again :)