> Christian, I have (hopefully) one last question.

So I updated trying to get around this error:

The specified diff file could not be parsed.
Line undefined: Unable to parse diff revision header '(nonexistent)'

It started after I updated tortoisesvn to the newest version. I'm using
standard 'create patch' and trying to create a review.

This is how its worked for literally hundreds of previous reviews. Any
thoughts? Do I need to update something else on the server?

Maybe my repository on the server needs some type of update?