OK, more news...

I set debug to true in
/var/www/tabcomreviewboard.com/conf/settings_local.py hoping to get more
info since the logs are useless.

I got the site to load, it told me the permissions were wrong, I followed
the directions and reset permissions.

The site now loads, but I'm still getting 400s 50% or so of the time. Any
experience with that? I'm still in debug mode, but I no longer get error