Hi again David.

Well my company have finally upgraded to TFS 2015 (but not Update 1 yet),
so this is what I've done:

   - Upgraded ReviewBoard to version 2.5.3
   - Upgraded Review Board Power Pack to version 1.4
   - Obtained a new trial licence and activated PowerPack
   - Successfully added my new "Team foundation Server" repository (this is
   where I was stopped the last time)

But now what?
When I go to create a new review, and select my TFS repository it is asking
me to upload a file?  The documentation does not help here on what this
file is and how do I get/create it.
Is this file a TFS Shelveset or some kind of diff/patch file? What is the
process for creating the file etc.? What tools, if any, are required to
create it etc.?

Any guidance and/or examples greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Cormick.