Hi,

Sorry about the delay in answering this--it got buried in my e-mail. Any
Power Pack questions you have can be addressed to supp...@beanbaginc.com where
we have much better tracking.

There are a couple ways to post changes for TFS. The first is via the "New
Review Request" page, which should allow you to select a branch and a
committed changeset to review. This is useful for when you're doing review
after changes are checked in.

The other way is to post your changes using the rbtools command-line tools.
In this case, "rbt post" will take your uncommitted changes and post them
for review. We do not currently have support for posting shelvesets, but
that should be coming relatively soon.

-David

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 7:23 AM Cormick Nugent <cormicknug...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi again David.
>
> Well my company have finally upgraded to TFS 2015 (but not Update 1 yet),
> so this is what I've done:
>
>    - Upgraded ReviewBoard to version 2.5.3
>    - Upgraded Review Board Power Pack to version 1.4
>    - Obtained a new trial licence and activated PowerPack
>    - Successfully added my new "Team foundation Server" repository (this
>    is where I was stopped the last time)
>

> But now what?
> When I go to create a new review, and select my TFS repository it is
> asking me to upload a file?  The documentation does not help here on what
> this file is and how do I get/create it.
> Is this file a TFS Shelveset or some kind of diff/patch file? What is the
> process for creating the file etc.? What tools, if any, are required to
> create it etc.?
>
> Any guidance and/or examples greatly appreciated.
>
> Regards.
>

> Cormick.
>

> On Thursday, 21 May 2015 14:26:47 UTC+1, Cormick Nugent wrote:
>>
>> Wow, thank you David. Appreciate sorting the license.
>>
>> Cormick.
>>
>> On Wednesday, 20 May 2015 19:49:13 UTC+1, David Trowbridge wrote:
>>>
>>> Cormick,
>>>
>>> That's definitely an oversight, and I'll be fixing up the documentation
>>> ASAP. In the meantime I'll clear your existing license out of the system so
>>> you can request a new trial when you do upgrade to 2013.
>>>
>>> -David
>>>

>>> --
> https://rbcommons.com/

-David