Bruker's Vantex detector is rather similar to PanAnalytical's 
X'celerator detector from a fundamental parameters point of view, 
not? Maybe I should have formulated my question differently

Is there anybody who knows how to model peak shapes using the 
fundamental parameters approach for diffractometer setups with 
the newly developped PSD's such as the Vantex and X'celerator?

Nobody will be vexed in this way, I hope at least ....

Arie
ps: and thanks, Laurel, for the suggestion, I'll try that.

> Indeed...
> 
> A situation not without some complications.
> 
> Jim
> 
> At 08:00 AM 5/2/2005, you wrote:
> 
> >>Alan???  Are you listening?
> >
> >Bruker providing help to analyze Panalytical data ?-).
> >
> >Armel
> >
> >
> 
            
*******************************************
A. van der Lee
Institut Europ�en des Membranes (UMR 5635)
Universit� de Montpellier II - cc 047
Place E. Bataillon
34095 Montpellier Cedex 5
FRANCE

visiting address: 300 Av. Prof. E. Jeanbrau

t�l.: 00-33-(0)4.67.14.91.35
FAX.: 00-33-(0)4.67.14.91.19
*******************************************


Reply via email to