What is the sane way to check the version number in preprocessor #if ....
clauses. I looked at ap_release.h but I didn't find a macro specialized for that

 -- Massimo

________________________________
Da: Georgios Petasis <petas...@yahoo.gr>
Inviato: domenica 4 febbraio 2018 14:54
A: Massimo MANGHI; Ronnie Brunner; Massimo Manghi
Cc: rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: Rivet 3.0.1

Dear Massimo,

According to the documentation:
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/developer/new_api_2_4.html
API Changes in Apache HTTP Server 2.4 since
2.2<https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/developer/new_api_2_4.html>
httpd.apache.org
This document describes changes to the Apache HTTPD API from version 2.2 to
2.4, that may be of interest to module/application developers and core hacks.
As of the ...

We should also modify rivet.c to use AP_DECLARE_MODULE instead of
"module AP_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA rivet_module = " we now have.
I have tried it, and there was no difference (of course we must take
care the old way is used in versions < 2.4 of apache).

I tried to run the tests, but I am missing the TclX package. Where can I
find its sources? In sourceforge?

Best,

George

Στις 3/2/2018 20:52, ο Massimo Manghi έγραψε: