Da: Ronnie Brunner <ronnie.brun...@netcetera.com>
Inviato: martedì 6 febbraio 2018 17:05
A: Massimo MANGHI; Massimo Manghi; petas...@yahoo.gr
Cc: rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org
Oggetto: RE: Rivet 3.0.1

Hi Massimo

My problem for the worker mpm is certainly not a blocker, as I never managed
(actually, really tried) to run the tests for that mpm. I always tested
exclusively against prefork, mainly because I thought the others aren’t
supported yet.

Also: The test result of Rivet 3.0.0 that I get in my setup is much worse than
the result of 3.0.1. So 3.0.1 actually brings an improvement as previously,
almost no tests worked. (I just reran my setup w/ 3.0.0 ->

rivet.test:     Total   83      Passed  4       Skipped 0       Failed  79)

Hth and best regards

Ronnie

--
We innovate. You win. http://netcetera.com