From: Georgios Petasis [mailto:petas...@yahoo.gr]
Sent: Sonntag, 4. Februar 2018 14:54
To: Massimo Manghi <massimo.man...@unipr.it>; Ronnie Brunner
<ronnie.brun...@netcetera.com>; Massimo Manghi <massimo.man...@alice.it>
Cc: rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org
Subject: Re: Rivet 3.0.1

Dear Massimo,

According to the documentation:
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/developer/new_api_2_4.html
We should also modify rivet.c to use AP_DECLARE_MODULE instead of
"module AP_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA rivet_module = " we now have.
I have tried it, and there was no difference (of course we must take
care the old way is used in versions < 2.4 of apache).

I tried to run the tests, but I am missing the TclX package. Where can I
find its sources? In sourceforge?

Best,

George

Στις 3/2/2018 20:52, ο Massimo Manghi έγραψε: