Sure a lot more soul-stirring than those modern day ES44AssinineDC's, or whatever they are, that scourge the rails today!
I have to admit, though, that just as interesting as the machines these MEN built is the machinery they built them WITH! Bob Nicholson __________________________________________ --- In [email protected], Bob Werre <b...@...> wrote: > > Friends, If your still recovering from last night or if you've > recovered--go get one more drink! Look at this film and imagine guys > like Jess Bennett, John Bortz, Frank Titman, Henry Spraque, Claude Wade, > Andy Malette, Simon Parent, Fred Rousch and Rusty Rustermier being in > this film! It was probably filmed in Rusty's workshop back a few years ago. > > Bob Werre > > I received this most magnificent Canadian silent film from 1928 about > building a steam locomotive in Montreal. This is something I have never > seen and it is incredible, someone saved a real film when they saved > this one. > > http://www.cinemamuetquebec.ca/content/movies/23?lang=en > > I would love to see a full length feature of some of this kind of industry. > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed] > ------------------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/ <*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/join (Yahoo! ID required) <*> To change settings via email: [email protected] [email protected] <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
