Nonononononono... I called first.

 Subject : [scifinoir2] Re: New Trek- My take *SPOILERS*

 Date : Mon, 11 May 2009 17:01:11 -0000

 From : "ravenadal" <ravena...@yahoo.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

Okay, Martin, I was with you all the way up to the Gabrielle Union in the "old
school" Uhura uniform comment but, to paraphrase Ozzie Osbourne, you have just
taken a ride on the bloody crazy train!

(Uh, gentlemen, that Gabrielle Union home delivery of the DVD IS something I
might be interested in!)

~rave!