 Subject : [scifinoir2] Re: New Trek- My take *SPOILERS*

 Date : Sun, 10 May 2009 20:40:41 -0000

 From : "sincere1906" <sincere1...@gmail.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

ROTFL. Man just the image of Picard in that scene has me laughing. But recall
that Picard's Ahab-like obstinance had to be tempered by Alfree Woodard... "You
broke your little ships." See the movie, please, if only so I can find a
like-minded person who likes Trek's vision and principles to gripe and complain
with... :)

Sin/Black Galactus