How, if it is possible, I can get Find in Buffers (in Ctrl-F)?

I also miss this. My last editor had a checkbox on both find and replace dialog boxes labelled "All documents" in a little box labelled "Scope".

While on the subject, another thing I miss is the ability to populate the find or replace dialog boxes with the current selection - I know this feature already exists, but 50% of the time or more, I am searching for strings that contain newline characters, sometimes strings spanning many lines. I tried copying the selection to the clipboard and pasting it in the "Find what" box, it pastes the string up to the first control character.

Is it possible to replace control characters in the selection with the C-style escape sequences before population in the "find what" box? Ideally, it would be nice to have the same translation occur on a paste in that box, but I rarely use this and I doubt anyone else does.

James

_______________________________________________
Scite-interest mailing list
[email protected]
http://mailman.lyra.org/mailman/listinfo/scite-interest

Reply via email to