You could also try to increase the non-equilibrium contour points.

Mahmoud

On Nov 18, 2013, at 11:22, "Sebasti?n Cauce do D?vila"
<sebastian.caic...@correounivalle.edu.co<mailto:sebastian.caic...@correounivalle.edu.co>>
 wrote:

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I will give it a try!

Sebasti?n Caicedo D?vila
Bionanoelectronics research group
School of electrical and electronics engineering
Universidad del Valle
Cali - Colombia

On 18/11/2013, at 11:50, ?????? ?????????