So I discovered some sambhar that's been sitting in the fridge for at least
a month. It's been in a closed container and not been taken out of the
fridge. I am not sure the container is airtight. It doesn't smell rotten.

Opinions on whether it's OK to eat?

You are in South India with its rivers flowing with Sambhar. If you are
still wondering about the one-month old wench, shame on you!

---

Yours sincerely
Honorary Cousin with good intentions for you and your sambhari culture at
heart,

Regards,

Rashmi

Linkedin: http://in.linkedin.com/in/rashmidhanwani