Start with paththar ka gosht - you technically need a hot stone but a
really thick tawa might help too
https://m.recipes.timesofindia.com/recipes/patthar-ka-gosht/rs61829923.cms

        --srs

On Sat, Feb 23, 2019 at 9:09 PM -0800, "Ra Jesh" <rajeshme...@gmail.com> wrote:

Have coal, willing to invest time. :-) Don't have any specific recipes in
mind.

But having become pretty good with oven cooking and a range of stove top
cooking, I'd love to learn a few Hyderabadi Mughlai (preferably beef,
mutton or veg, not chicken) dishes.