  From: Scott [mailto:scottie592...@yahoo.com]
  Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2007 10:38 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: Re: CS>CS & Lupus

  Hey, Jessie

  Pardon me for not getting right back to you.  I have been experiencing
some lupus-related phenomena with my heart which makes me feel very anxious.
So all I want to do is rest, stay still, hope and pray that it goes away.
  Anyhow, SLE stands for Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.  Just a fancy name
for systemic Lupus.
  Any ideas/comments about these "heart anxieties" let me know.

  In His Service,
  Scott<><

    What is SLE? Thanks, Jess