Dear Steve, Malcolm, Mike, Dee,

Thank you all for the input and the ideas. I am reading them and mulling them over. Yes, the toxins tend to be airborn. Cleaning appliances can be very time consuming since there are many areas that are not so easy to get to. Buying new ones is certainly simpler, but way more spendy. And no guarantees anywhere in sight. I really hate this stuff, and would rather move, but then there is the money again. I would not even think of cleaning them if I had money, I would just get some new ones, and send the old ones to appliance heaven.

Thanks,

Kathryn


--
The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver.

Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org

To post, address your message to: [email protected]

Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected]

The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down...

List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>