The capacitor is 10 ufd. On the schematic, the resistor is shown parallel to the capacitor, but has no value. I am not sure if it is an external resistor or if it indicates an inherent internal leakage of the capacitor.
Dan > -----Original Message----- > From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:[email protected]] > Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 1:25 PM > To: [email protected] > Subject: Re: CS>OT: cleaning microwave guts > > Dan Nave wrote: > > The microwave that I have, which I am considering using for > CS, has a > > resistance associated with it to discharge the capacitor. Not sure > > how long it takes. The TV will hold a charge for a long time. > > > Give me the value of the resistor, and the capacitors, and I > can tell you exactly how fast it will discharge. > > Marshall > > Dan -- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: [email protected] Address Off-Topic messages to: [email protected] The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>

