Gee, Mike, I didn't know you were an "accomplice"  (sweet smile)

And Steve, I heard that ALL the archives were lost, in a computer problem. There are no archives for anyone, except what an individual might have in their own program.... Also, our "Steeley Eyed List Owner" has banned others too from time to time for ignoring the list rules, since I've been around, mostly for arguments that get way out of hand. So WATCH OUT, Buddy! LOL just kidding... of course...

Kathryn