Steven quotes the following report:

Indi writes:
> That's rather discouraging, if true.

<LOL!> It was going on 7 years ago, right? I barely remember the
episode, but the report as written has all the hallmarks of one who
lost their argument because of their own inability to behave in a
civilized fashion.

I only rarely ban anyone, and I've never been an accomplice to Frank or
anybody else I can think of. But, if you persist in making personal
attacks against another member, particularly as an advocate for a
commercial interest, you will be warned, repeatedly, and banned if you
do not restrain yourself!

Stuart was one of those rare cases.

The rules of the list are quite specific:

----- Begin excerpt -----

Courtesy Always

I expect civil, courteous, and considerate behavior at all times and in
all discussions, regardless of topic. Aggressive behavior is not
allowed. Attacks, ridicule or insults against the person, ideas,
education, beliefs, or opinions of any other list member are not
acceptable behavior.

No Commercial Activity

This is a non-commercial forum. No vendor may participate except as a
private individual. No promotion of any kind is permitted without my
prior, explicit approval of each occurrence. No vendor or
representative may promote a particular product or malign any other.

----- End excerpt -----

See: http://www.silverlist.org

As I recall, Stuart couldn't resist accusing Frank of being a scammer
and otherwise maligning someone who was clearly a commercial
competitor. It takes some additional diplomacy and restraint to
participate in the Silver List as a vendor, characteristics sadly
lacking in the fellow.

I also don't recall deleting anything from the archives, so the author
of that report may be misconstruing the eventual death of the archives
as an action taken against them personally, when indeed it was totally
unrelated.

Hmmm... might be worth a trip back in my mail files. <grin>

Be well,

Mike D.