[zoe w] Nenah, Another solution is  Kefir  and/or Kombucha    both healthy
pro-biotics that you can make at home -  also  commercially  available.
Both of these have proven useful in not only  weightloss,  but in balancing
the body in general.  They  rebalance your gut flora as well as aid  in
detoxifying-   its a win/win  situation.

Not if you're allergic to dairy and react negatively to Kombucha. I cannot
tolerate either of those, for numerous reasons. Believe me, I've tried all
variants, including making my own from organic (and in the case of dairy)
raw goat's milk. Not good for me.

Nenah