That is unfortunate, but at least you have found an alternative. We each must listen to our own bodies.

zoe

nenahsylver wrote:

[zoe w] Nenah, Another solution is Kefir and/or Kombucha both healthy pro-biotics that you can make at home - also commercially available. Both of these have proven useful in not only weightloss, but in balancing the body in general. They rebalance your gut flora as well as aid in detoxifying- its a win/win situation.

Not if you're allergic to dairy and react negatively to Kombucha. I cannot tolerate either of those, for numerous reasons. Believe me, I've tried all variants, including making my own from organic (and in the case of dairy) raw goat's milk. Not good for me.

Nenah