From: d...@deetroy.org
Subject: Re: CS>How to gauge one's CS solution
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 12:04:02 +0100
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

I think I did say 'approximately'.  dee

On 25 Sep 2009, at 01:50, Neville Munn wrote:

[80% ionic and 20% colloidal.]
-That must be dependant on the equipment, environmental conditions,
procedures/methods/practices adopted for producing EIS ultimately.  I would say
ion/particle ratios are unique to the aforesaid criteria, and I haven't read
how soon laboratory analysis was conducted after cessation of
production...immediately? a day later? a month later? (which would be
preferable)

Ion/particle ratios can be debated til the cows come home but that debate takes
on a whole knew meaning when you're holding lab results in your hand, in tandem
with a better understanding of particle sizing.

Everything else is as you say.

N.

Looking for a place to rent, share or buy this winter? Find your next place
with Ninemsn property
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_tagline&_m=EXT