Garnet wrote:

I make ~10ppm CS in my SilverGen SG6. I know from the mfg's measurements
that 12 o'clock on my dial makes ~10 ppm and all the way up makes ~20
ppm, where as all the way down makes ~5 ppm. That's all I need to know.
The exact ppm is not important. There will be at least that much
variation in how much you absorb or excrete it each time you ingest it.
The body fluxes in its needs and functions. Body weight is variable too,
as to how much is fat and how much is muscle -- this affects the
distribution of all substances in the body. This is part of the reason
women are more sensitive to alcohol, it does not distribute in body fat
the way it does in muscle, so women have a higher blood level than men
because women have more body fat than men.

The only thing that I am concerned about regarding dose is getting
enough! Because it is so cheap to make I use generous amounts. Taking
more than you might need is no problem because it is excreted in your
urine within one to two hours, very little remains in the body longer
than that. After 90 -100 days in the Altman study (see
www.silvermedicine.org), the amount being excreted was effectively zero.
This is the only study we have on the metabolism and excretion of Silver
from CS.
But we do have thousands of years of anecdotal information on silver and
many years of heavy use of CS. Not one case of toxicity or even the
cosmetic condition argyria, which results from Silver salts
accumulating, is fully reversible and is totally without effect except
for the slight graying of the skin, mostly seen in the nail beds in the
early stages.

Many people take pints to quarts a day for years and years, literally.
The gentleman who introduced me to CS took had been taking it for over 7
years and doing urine therapy so he was also reingesting it through his
use of oral urine therapy. He was NEVER sick and had nothing but good to
say about the CS. He felt that the two therapies were very
complementary. Not for every one perhaps but nice to know about. His
wife who used only the CS and not the UT was not quite as healthy, as
he, but still enjoyed good health.

Garnet