=  =
        -
\__/

On 26/03/2013 10:15 AM, Ponthieux, Joseph G. (LARC-E1A)[LITES] wrote:

Interesting. So did anyone notice this?

http://www.autodesk.com/products

--

Joey Ponthieux

LaRC Information Technology Enhanced Services (LITES)

Mymic Technical Services

NASA Langley Research Center

Opinions stated here-in are strictly those of the author and do not

represent the opinions of NASA or any other party.

*From:* softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com [mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] *On Behalf Of *Stephen Blair
*Sent:* Tuesday, March 26, 2013 5:58 AM
*To:* softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
*Subject:* Re: Softimage 2014

That's never going to happen, so best get over it.

Python v2.7.3 for Linux!

On 26/03/2013 4:59 AM, Mirko Jankovic wrote:

    not cool.. not cool at all...

    On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Doeke Wartena
    <clankil...@gmail.com <mailto:clankil...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    "And I treat as an insult that Softimage is not in the direct
    product list after few years under the Autodesk flag..."

    +1 for that

    2013/3/26 Piotrek Marczak <piotrek.marc...@gmail.com
    <mailto:piotrek.marc...@gmail.com>>

    Thanks, that's cool :)

    2013/3/26 Ahmidou.xsi <ahmidou....@gmail.com
    <mailto:ahmidou....@gmail.com>>

        It's a c++ plugin in which you draw openGL like the custom
        tools, but it's hosted by an object. You also have a callback
        to define what to do when concerting to real geometry.

        Le 26 mars 2013 à 19:36, Piotrek Marczak
        <piotrek.marc...@gmail.com <mailto:piotrek.marc...@gmail.com>>
        a écrit :

            I dont see it in SDK, how do actually customize the way
            primitive is drawn in viewport (like implicit rings etc)..

            2013/3/26 Mirko Jankovic <mirkoj.anima...@gmail.com
            <mailto:mirkoj.anima...@gmail.com>>

            It would be good to see that list as well, maybe that
            would help out easy bashing all around. people are pretty
            much disappointed and if new features are only thing that
            they actually see.. it is understandable that everyone is
            asking what has bin done in the last full year and that
            this should be maybe .5 release instead :)

            On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 9:24 AM, Eugen Sares