Just give us proper SDK and let community do the rest.

"
Softimage currently does not fully support custom topology operators. The
problem is that any cluster or cluster property will not properly update
when a topology operator adds or removes points that belong to the cluster.
In the worst case Softimage may crash. Hence custom topology operators
should only be used in the more limited scenario of objects that do not
have any clusters. Once the geometry is ready it would be possible to
freeze the object to remove the custom topology operators (but leave the
result of their evaluation), then to add the clusters and other operators.
"
??