I don't know how fast can you work but one week is just too short. Even if
you don't make any mistakes and don't sleep at all.

Unless you only need a animatic storyboard dummy character, I would
estimate at least 3 weeks for modeling texturing and basic rigging for a
basic level character kinda real time game character with pre-made workflow
and rigging tools. Custom rigging, muscle, shape morphing, etc. would add a
few weeks.

You can overlap rigging with modeling using a low poly dummy. But If you
are working alone, Paul quality could take much more than 2 months.

M.Yara