http://imgur.com/ZPWHZrM

The random probability value is set to 0.9

Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 10:43:25 -0500
From: alok.gan...@modusfx.com
To: x...@colorshopvfx.dk; softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: How to weight size preference on instance shapes in ICE?

    In fact you could use the random node
      in ice. The test random probability node uses it. What you are
      looking for a is a gaussian distribution(bell curve). I think the
      random probability node implements the gaussian distribution, if I
      am not wrong.

        ALOK
        GANDHI
         /
          directeur technique senior- senior technical director

        alok.gan...@modusfx.com

        T:
        450
          430-0010 x225