I found some weird result of displacement map with Redshift. Elevation is
okay, but sometimes I could see weird connection of UVM. All UVM boders
wasn't smooth and I had no idea how to fix it. Arnold has that option
though : / But more option I need is... hair @__@ and ICE strand

Daniel Kim
Animation Director & Professional 3D Generalist
http://www.danielkim3d.com