From: Jean-Louis Billard
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 7:11 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: Digital Golem : Brillant and beautiful

Hi Vincent,

I’m glad someone’s picked up on this.
I’m dead serious about it - I am willing to put my money where my mouth is, but
of course strength will be in numbers, and I too am curious to know how many
people/seats would be ready to invest.
I have 8 Softimage seats here at Digital Golem. I’ll gladly put their yearly
maintenance into something more worthwhile.

Fabric Engine would be the safest bet, since it seems to offer future
portability.

Needs to be discussed but I’d be curious to hear other voices.

Cheers,
Jean-Louis