When I first heard about ICE I thought it was just for particles, but its
speeded up my character rigging workflow massively.

https://vimeo.com/50523730
Video showing a set of shapes automatically connected to face controls, and
secondary deformers (dorritos) added, all in ice. (bit older, scuse the
capture quality)

https://vimeo.com/77202592
Extending and reusing that work for these guys, also all the hair was ice
(kristinka).

www.matinai.com