Von: "Maurice Patel" <maurice.pa...@autodesk.com>
An: "softimage@listproc.autodesk.com" <softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Gesendet: 24.03.2014 15:47:14
Betreff: RE: ICE - When will we have todays functionality in Maya?

Adrian was just trying to give those that are interested some insights
into where Bifrost is today. Many Softimage users have asked us to know
more and so we are giving those that want to know as much information
as we can. However those that don’t want to know, or care, about
Bifrost can freely ignore our answers. It is your right to. But one
point we do want to make clear: we have never said we will rebuild ICE
in Maya. That is not our goal. Nor is our goal to rebuild Softimage.
Our goal is to make Maya better by completely redesigning core areas:
modeling, animation, rendering/lighting and effects to make something
better. In pursuing that goal we will take great design concepts from
Softimage, as well as new ones the teams create, and use them to build
a better product.

Maurice

Maurice Patel

Autodesk : Tél:  514 954-7134

---
Diese E-Mail ist frei von Viren und Malware, denn der avast! Antivirus Schutz
ist aktiv.