From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] on behalf of Tom Kleinenberg
[zagan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2014 7:22 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: really hgih poly zbrush to SI

I seem to recall Zremesher giving odd results at a first pass, but if you run
it again it gives cleaner results. I think it was in one of Paul Smith's videos
- I may be crazy though.What do you mean when you say "weird polygons"? I'd try
exporting the remesher mesh to Xnormal and see what sort of bakes you get.

On 28 March 2014 00:37, Cristobal Infante