Why people think saying the truth is bad? In what world of dictators are we?

Saying the truth about Maya, is the best that people can do. Maya and the
s$iT that has inside is something people in the industry already know, is
just that people are afraid to express themselves or they haven't tried
other functional programs. They tend to live like zombies believing Maya is
a god that has imperfections that needs to be tolerated for the sake of
having a job.

Wrong people. Wrong. If all the people out there that think the same at
least put a complain to their supervisors everything, their supervisors
will speak to the above team, and the word will keep spreading until it
reach at the very top.
"Our designers, our people don't want to work with that piece of garbage!
Please do something".

Stop living in fear people. Say Maya is the WORST THING that happen to the
industry. AD is the worst thing that happen to the industry. Maybe just
maybe if we speak at high decibels AD will listen and for the love of god
they will FIX all those SIMPLE little things. WE DON"T WANT WORKAROUNDS, we
want the tool WORKS., that's all.

my 2cents,
sorry my grammar.

DiseƱador 3D/Multimedia