I don't know, I'm well out of the loop now.And any knowledge I did have has
probably expired by now.

I'd be surprised if was to be chopped. Just look at the public records and
you'll see that it makes alot of money.
Look at their folio and offerings, maybe AD are doing a reshuffle both with
people and product. Is Mudbox officially dead? Mobu has a core and niche
userbase. Do people still invest in Flames anymore?