On 6/10/2012 11:15 PM, mohamed.boucad...@orange.com wrote:
Hi Behcet,

I failed to understand the point you are trying to make.

The current situations is:

* this document provides multicast extension to deliver multicast to DS-Lite
serviced customers

But not only DS-Lite.

* we rely on multicast capabilities, as such no AMT-like considerations are
included
* the proposed solution is generic and can be deployed in any 4-6-4 use case

Agree it is generic, and I think the draft should be revised to reflect that.

Stig

What should be revised?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Med

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Behcet Sarikaya [mailto:sarikaya2...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 8 juin 2012 17:35
À : BOUCADAIR Mohamed OLNC/NAD/TIP
Cc : Wojciech Dec; Stig Venaas; softwires@ietf.org; Yong Cui
Objet : Re: [Softwires] WG last call on
draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-02

Hi Med,

I agree with Woj.

I do not favor moving this draft to somewhere else.

Instead this draft should be revised to make it
Multicast extensions to DS-Lite as in the charter.

There is enough time to do it.

Regards,

Behcet

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 3:43 AM,<mohamed.boucad...@orange.com>  wrote:
Hi Woj,

Your comment is valid.

The point I wanted to make is to recall the initial
motivation of this
draft: solve an issue raised by DS-Lite people.

Evidently, the proposed approach can be deployed in any
4-6-4 scenario. This
will be reflected in the updated version of the draft.

Cheers,
Med