Hi Med,

Thanks for your kind reply. I was talking about

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-softwire-dslite6rdmulticast-00
(which is now expired, I'll explain why below)

Profiting the occasion, let me clarify that the chairs, Alain
initially asked the two drafts to be merged.
We favored the merger but Med was against.

draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-02 presents a generic v4 to v6
multicast translation technique and as has been indicated such an
approach has nothing to do with DS-Lite, i.e. DS-Lite does not
translate unicast v4 packets into unicast v6 packets. I hope this is
well understood.

As such, draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-02 is suitable for
NAT64, (remind you that there is already a multicast solution draft
for NAT64).

Regards,

Behcet