Hi Behcet,

I failed to understand the point you are trying to make.

The current situations is:

* this document provides multicast extension to deliver multicast to DS-Lite
serviced customers
* we rely on multicast capabilities, as such no AMT-like considerations are
included
* the proposed solution is generic and can be deployed in any 4-6-4 use case

What should be revised?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Med