>   On a side note, M'Rrall came in with the Doc to do a quick scan of the
>prisioners to be sure that they were not sporint internal injuries.  All of
>the prisioners just got silent, and watched the poor cat.  There was some
>grumbling going on, but it was not vocal more gutteral so it was
>unintelligable.  He is Caitian, a felinid like them, but he has no hair... 
>That is all the reason I could come up with why they reacted like that.]>

<[I wonder if they were afraid of him or had some other reason to act like
that, other than just curiosity.  We have so much to learn about them.  Do
me a favor and call the Ancient Language Institute back home, give them a
copy of these recordings.  See if they can figure out if they're related to
us from some point in our past, or if they developed their language
independently.  Make sure they understand about the confidentiality of this.]>

<[Yes, Admiral.]>

She made her own copy, then called Lasiter.  "Kitanya to Lasiterrr.  May I
meet you in yourrr rrready rrroom?"

(resp?)

She headed up there and waited to be allowed inside, then sat down across
from him.  "You and yourrr crrrew arrre excellent fighterrrs, Captain.  We
couldn't have asked forrr betterrr supporrrt."

(resp?)

"Well, I spoke with one of the prrrisonerrs, and I wanted to call Captains
Black and Polath and go overrr the rrrecorrding with all thrrree of you.  I
may have to trrranslate, since I think the trrranslatorr has a tough time
of it.  He let on quite a bit."

(resp?)

--------------------------------------------------------------
                   DETROIT RED WINGS
         2002 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
Lord Stanley has come home to Hockeytown!

Reply via email to